Announcement for the release of SCUtils Knowledge Base v3.0
We are very proud to announce a new release of SCUtils Knowledge Base for Microsoft System Center 2012 Service Manager. In this version we have made significant improvements in the functionality of our solution.
What is new:
- Very much anticipated feature that allows to open Knowledge Base articles in HTML format from the default Service Manager Silverlight web parts;
- Option to show External Content’s URL;
- Option to open an knowledge article’s context in the same window;
- Simplified deployment process;
- Optimized performance;
- Minor bugs fixes.
As usual, we recommend for all our current customers to update to this version of the product.
We invite all our potential customers to evaluate a demo version of the solution available for all registered visitors on the Download page.
SCUtils Knowledge Base v3. is a solution for Microsoft System Center 2012 Service Manager that allows end users to read the knowledge articles in HTML format on the self-service portal, assess the article’s content, and leave a feedback for the authors.
The solution is compatible with all current versions of Microsoft system Center 2012 Service Manager.
For more information about SCUtils Knowledge Base please visit www.scutils.com/products/knowledge-base.
- Tags: SCUtils Knowledge Base