Announcement for the release of SCUtils CubeDesigner v1.2.10
We are happy to present a new release of SCUtils CubeDesigner for Microsoft System Center 2012 Service Manager.
SCUtils CubeDesigner v1.2.10 includes the following fixes and improvements:
- If a counter has no value, it returns an empty field instead of 0 (zero)
- OLAP client (like Microsoft Excel) may experience a performance issue when the report has multiple fields;
- If you add then delete the added dimensions, the deploy process may fail;
- The designer may crash if you delete dimensions.
We recommend for all our current customers to update to the latest version of the product.
SCUtils CubeDesigner is a tool that lets you create your own OLAP cubes in a graphic GUI in a simple and fast way without having developing skills and knowledge.
We invite all interested to evaluate a free 30-day trial version of SCUtils CubeDesigner.
SCUtils CubeDesigner is compatible with all versions of Microsoft system Center 2012 Service Manager. For more information about SCUtils CubeDesigner please visit www.scutils.com/products/cube-designer.
- Tags: Microsoft System Center 2012 Service Manager, OLAP, SCSM, SCSM 2012, SCUtils, SCUtils CubeDesigner, Service Manager 2012