SCUtils ConvertTask 2016
Incident or Service Request: that is the question. If Hamlet were in an IT support team and registered tickers by phone or email, this question would be raised every second time.
Due to the Service Manager architecture, an Analyst has to make a decision what type of Work Item to create prior to typing the first word in the system. We all know how often the incoming information is limited or unreliable, even after the initial clarification. After making a wrong choice you have to create a work item of the other type, manually copy all the collected information, and sometimes have an annoying talk with the end user.
With SCUtils ConvertTask 2016 you no longer have to be a predictor. Now you can change the type of work item in ANY time.
The key benefits include:
- Change Incidents to Service Requests and vice versa in a new item’s form;
- Change existing Incidents to Service Requests and vice versa;
- Copy values of the fields between Incidents to Service Requests by a predefined order;
- Copy relations (an affected user, related work items, affected configuration items, related knowledge articles, etc);
- Copy User and Analyst comments;
- Copy attachments;
- Decent settings to implement the required work scenario;
- Affordable price.
Compatible with Microsoft System Center 2016 / 2019 Service Manager.
Price of 1 license of SCUtils ConvertTask 2016 with one-year support - 1999 USD
One license covers a single installation in one production environment and two additional development/testing environments.
All customers with an active support and maintenance subscription for SCUtils ConvertTask are eligible for buying SCUtils ConvertTask 2016 with 50% discount.