SCUtils Email Connector SE
SCUtils Email Connector SE is an advanced IMAP/POP3 connector for Microsoft System Center 2012 Service Manager. The connector enables a cutting-edge email processing in the Service Manager for any IMAP/POP3 mail servers including Microsoft Exchange, Outlook.com, Gmail, Office 365, etc. The solution features all functions available in System Center Service Manager Exchange Connector but also has unique capabilities:
- Reactivating Incidents, Service Requests or Problems;
- Assigning a work item to a sender (‘assign to me’). Useful for group notifications;
- Filtering embedded images like company logo in signatures, visual adornments, social network icons, etc;
- Affected user can cancel Incidents and Service Requests;
- Members of the Active Directory groups can vote on behalf of these groups;
- Email, attachments, and recipients from the message about Manual/Review Activity can be linked to the Activity or/and its Parent Work Item/Activity with Related Items tab. Now you can easily open items related to Manual or Review Activity in the Service Manager console using its parent’s form.
- Acknowledging for Service Request;
- Setting Resolution Category for resolved Incidents and Problems;
- Setting Implementation Results for completed Service Requests;
- Rejecting Manual Activities;
- Templates to apply for existing work items are optional;
- Support for encrypted and signed emails.
Customers with Exchange Infrastructure can use the solution using IMAP (recommended) or POP3 protocol.
Compatible with Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager.
Price of 1 license of SCUtils Email Connector SE with one-year support - 2999 USD.
Please be aware that serial keys for first editions of SCUtils Email Connector are not compatible with SCUtils Email Connector SE.
One license covers a single installation in one production environment and two additional development/testing environments.