SCUtils Email Connector
SCUtils Email Connector is an advanced IMAP/POP3 connector for Microsoft System Center 2012 Service Manager. The connector enables a cutting-edge email processing in the Service Manager for any IMAP/POP3 mail servers including Microsoft Exchange, Outlook.com, Gmail, Office 365, etc. The solution features all functions available in System Center Service Manager Exchange Connector but also has unique capabilities:
- Reactivating Incidents, Service Requests or Problems;
- Assigning a work item to a sender (‘assign to me’). Useful for group notifications;
- Filtering embedded images like company logo in signatures, visual adornments, social network icons, etc;
- Affected user can cancel Incidents and Service Requests;
- Members of the Active Directory groups can vote on behalf of these groups;
- Email, attachments, and recipients from the message about Manual/Review Activity can be linked to the Activity or/and its Parent Work Item/Activity with Related Items tab. Now you can easily open items related to Manual or Review Activity in the Service Manager console using its parent’s form.
- Acknowledging for Service Request;
- Setting Resolution Category for resolved Incidents and Problems;
- Setting Implementation Results for completed Service Requests;
- Rejecting Manual Activities;
- Templates to apply for existing work items are optional;
- Support for encrypted and signed emails.
Customers with Exchange Infrastructure can use the solution using IMAP (recommended) or POP3 protocol.
Price of 1 license of SCUtils Email Connector with one-year support - 2999 USD.
One license covers a single installation in one production environment and two additional development/testing environments.