SCUtils General Printer Management Pack
A universal solution to monitor any network printer managed by SNMP protocol.
Are you looking for a single solution for SCOM to monitor all network printers in your organization? Our SCUtils General Printer Management Pack is an answer. Our management pack lets you monitor the state of the network printers and collect an information about consuming papers and toners. It will help you analyze and plan the replacement of ink and toner cartridges and imaging drums. Changing rule’s intervals, you can set up the period.
If the printer supports SNMP and RFC 3805 (Printer MIB v2), which is an industry standard for decades, SCUtils General Printer Management Pack manages that printer. We provide a trial version to test-drive the solution in your SCOM infrastructure.
The solution includes the following features:
- Multiple rules and monitors;
- Universal rule to monitor a common state of the printers;
- Console tasks for opening a web interface of the printers;
- Two reports to analyze supply consuming and printer information.
SCUtils General Printer Management Pack is compatible with the following version of Microsoft system Center Operations Manager:
- Microsoft System Center 2012 Operations Manager R2
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager
- Microsoft System Center 2019 Operations Manager
- Microsoft System Center Operations Manager Semi-Annual Channel builds 1801 and 1807
The product is licensed per printer using a subscription:
|Number of printers||1 Year Subscription price, USD|
|Between 1 and 100||20 USD per printer|
|Between 101 and 500||18 USD per printer|
|More than 501||15 USD per printer|
One license allows the use in one production management group of Microsoft System Center Operations Manager and in two additional development/testing environments.